Tretorn Gunnar (Black) - Footwear
35 (US Men's 3, US Women's 4) Medium
Zappos.com is proud to offer the Tretorn - Gunnar (Black) - Footwear
- The Gunnar rubber shoe from Tretorn is the ideal boot for the individual looking for protection against the elements while being able to maintain that clean, stylish look!
- 100% waterproof, PVC-free natural rubber uppers in a matte finish.
- Microfleece lining with an eco-OrthoLite insole provides breathability, moisture management and antimicrobial protection to help keep your feet dry and odor-free.
- Tretorn-branded heel pull loop and dual-sided goring for easy on and off.
- Cap-toe front with hiking-inspired central lacing metallic eyelets for excellent comfort and style appeal.
- Rubber midsole with ribbed toe bumper, contrast piping detail and classic Tretorn heel patch.
- Rubber outsole for traction.
- Imported. Measurements:
- Heel Height: 3 4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Platform Height: 1 4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11.5), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Overall Product Rating
Anonymous - Review from Zappos
I love the look, and I love the price. But these are absolutely gigantic. They are easily a full size too big. I am returning them tomorrow.
Wayne - Review from Zappos
These rain boots have been great so far, although they are about a half size bigger than what I anticipated. I usually wear a US Mens 10 in almost every brand of shoe, but I think the European sizing on this might be a tad bit larger. Aside from the sizing issue, the boot are wildly comfortable and well insulated with a felt-like interior. In fact, my feet have been so warm and relatively snug (again, because of the size), that they are almost too warm throughout the day! The rubber exterior of the gunmetal style is smooth and stylish without being flashy, and it has kept all the water out during two rainstorms. I think if Tretorn offered half sizes, I would recommend sizing down. Perhaps, though, this is why Zappos recommends (to me at least) the Foot Petals, which I may have to invest in soon. Otherwise, these are great so far!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!