Fusing urban flavor with technical function, the Kintla is a tall, waterproof winter boot featuring lush leather with quilted nylon and cuffable sheepskin collar. Breathable eVent® bootie, removable/replaceable sheepskin insole, and UGG®-exclusive Vibram® outsole defeat winter weather with streetwise style.
- Insole: Removable and replaceable sheepskin sockliner naturally wicks away moisture. Waterproof but breathable eVent® bootie helps keep your feet dry.
- Outsole: Exclusive Vibram® outsole uses a repeating lug pattern which maximizes surface contact and provides flexibility at the foot's natural flex point.
- Can be worn up or cuffed down
- Waterproof leather with non-wicking quilted nylon shaft
- Lined with wool felt and 10mm tablegrade Sheepskin cuff
- Functional, non-wicking 5mm round nylon laces
- 11" shaft height
- 1 1/4" heel height
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG® Australia; RN# 88276
- This product is made in China