Victorinox Rosewood Bread Knife
HAND MADE Perfect for slicing through a crusty baguette or a light, airy brioche, this serrated bread knife will become an indispensible part of your collection.This versatile knife pairs the durability and high-performance features of Victorinox’s commercial-grade knives with an ergonomic rosewood handle that is as comfortable as it is attractive.Lightweight European steel offers an excellent alternative to heavy cutlery and enables incredible balance and control.
- Rosewood: the original butchering collection from VictorinoX. VictorinoX knives have been crafted in Ibach, Switzerland, since 1884
- 56 Rockwell hardness for eXcellent edge retention
- Blades are stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel and laser tested for sharpness
- Full-tang construction for eXcellent strength and durability
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handle feels great in the hand and has incredible balance
- Rosewood handle features a buffed finish and is crack-resistant, while the natural wood-grain helps prevent slips
- Bolsterless edge enables use of the entire cutting edge and makes honing quick and easy Specifications Show
- Manufacturer: VictorinoX
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, wood
- Dimensions: 8"
- Made in Switzerland Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only