Vintage Shoe Company
Eliza Engineer/Harness Tapered (Tan) - Footwear
Free Shipping any 2+ items
6pm.com is proud to offer the Vintage Shoe Company - Eliza Engineer/Harness Tapered (Tan) - Footwear
- Originally worn by Civil War soldiers, this harness boot was later updated to protect the motorcycle rider from hot exhaust pipes.
- Harness leather upper with a tapered leg and engineer-inspired silhouette.
- Leather lining doesn't just wrap your feet in sublime comfort, it also wicks away moisture to help keep you feeling cool and dry.
- Fine ribbed rubber and leather sole delivers long-lasting durability while adding unique character.
- Made in the U.S.A. Measurements:
- Heel Height: 1 1 4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Circumference: 12 1 2 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.