Southwestern style. Inspired by Mexican tile work, the Fiesta Tile Printed Jute Rug is handmade and a west elm green product. Its bright colors and bold pattern add variety in any room.
- 74% jute, 26% cotton in Desert Sun.
- Non-reversible pattern.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide .
- Spot clean.
- Made in India.
- Details + Dimensions DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS OVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS 2'w x 3'l.
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 2.5'w x 7'l. (Runner)
- Rug thickness: .75"
- CARE Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibers. When vacuuming, protect your rug by turning off the beater bar or choosing the "bare floor" setting on your vacuum. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended. Rug pad recommended.