west elm James Harrison Wing Chair - Leather
Details Conceptual, creative and uniquely contemporary. UK-based designer James Harrison specializes in making unique, modern updates to classic designs using traditional furniture-making techniques. This striking wing chair pairs an exposed wood frame with the comfort of down-wrapped cushions in top-grain leather.
- Created in collaboration with James Harrison. Learn more .
- 30"w x 34"d x 45"h.
- Solid wood legs with Chocolate-stained finish.
- Aniline leather has a natural look and soft, waxy finish that will scuff over time and develop a beautiful vintage patina with age and use.
- Down-wrapped cushions.
- DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS Overall product dimensions: 30"w x 34"d x 45"h.
- Interior seat width: 24".
- Seat depth: 21".
- Seat height: 19".
- Back height: 43".
- Diagonal depth (including legs): 48".
- Clearance under armchair: 5".
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery .
- PACKAGING Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 31"w x 35"d x 47"h.
- Shipping weight: 80 lbs.
- ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service. . CARE Periodic dusting and vacuuming is recommended for normal maintenance. Blot spills as quickly as possible. For stubborn spots and stains, blot excess liquid immediately with a clean, absorbent sponge or cloth. If necessary, use a slightly dampened white cloth and wipe the affected area gently two or three times and take a dry cloth to blot the area dry. Repeat this process as needed and let air dry naturally. Always test clean on a hidden area to confirm results.