Williams-Sonoma Bistro Bar
Our stylish bar evokes the charming practicality of an early 20 th -century Parisian bistro, combining generous counter and drawer space with ample wine storage. Like many of its French counterparts, the bar has a durable, handsome stainless-steel top for gracious wine and cocktail service. Other amenities include illuminated cabinets and antiqued hardware.
- 58"L x 18"W x 38"H.
- Beautifully crafted using traditional mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Built of solid kiln-dried mahogany with antiqued white-oak veneers.
- Smooth, semigloss finish is lightly distressed.
- Restaurant-inspired stainless-steel bar top is ideal for wine and cocktail service.
- Thick, solid wood and metal framing ensure years of use.
- Back is unfinished; bar is designed for placement against a wall.
- Two illuminated cabinets with adjustable shelves provide beautiful storage and display for spirits and bar accessories.
- Two spacious drawers offer the perfect place to store bar tools and linens.
- Wooden wine rack holds 12 bottles of wine or Champagne.
- Brass drawer pulls and other hardware details are enriched with an antiqued steel finish.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.