Williams-Sonoma Drummond Zebra Hide Armchair
Inspired by Scandinavian designs of the 1940s, our chair's clean lines and compact proportions are the perfect foil for exotic, freeform stripes. The solid wood frame is hand built using mortise-and-tenon joinery, and expertly printed cowhide stands in brilliantly for zebra.
- Overall: 26.5"W x 27.5"D x 33.5"H
- Handcrafted mahogany frame.
- Solid white oak arms and legs with precisely mitered corners and dark brown finish.
- Built with mortise-and-tenon joinery, and reinforced for lasting strength.
- Thickly padded poly-fiber seat and back.
- Upholstered in genuine hair-on cowhide, printed with zebra stripes.
- In-Home delivery with White Glove service.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!