Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Half Sheet Pan
Our multipurpose professional-weight pan handles a variety of needs, from baking large batches of cookies to sheet cakes. Made in the USA from heavy-gauge aluminum-coated steel, the pan has a Goldtouch nonstick finish that releases baked foods easily and cleans up quickly.
- Versatile pan suits countless baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America's only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Overall Product Rating
HYuan - Review from Williams-Sonoma
ROASTING veggiesthis pan quality is better then what I saw on the site. I love roasting veggies and this makes everything better and easier.
Cuppycake66 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Wonderful pan!I bought these pans yesterday. Baked cookies as soon as I got home and they came out beautiful. I have never had my cookies turn out as beautiful and tasty as the ones baked in these pans. Will not use any other pans to bake with. Well worth the money!
DoctersWife - Review from Williams-Sonoma
PHENOMENAL HALF SHEET PANMy whole kitchen is Williams-Sonoma! I am obsessed with this store, and this item is probably the most used item in my kitchen. It is truly NON STICK!! I purchased the set of two, and have only used one of them. You DO NOT need to spray any Pam, or oils on this sheet. You do not need to purchase a Slipmat either. When you wash it, you don't need to apply any force at all to scrub. Things just melt right off. It is a great product. It truly lives true to its description.
TheCookinator - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Still great after 5 yearsI own most of the goldtouch line of bakeware. They are the best pans I have ever owned for baking. Nothing sticks to them, they clean up easily and they look just as good now as the day I bought them. I would highly recommend these pans to anyone.
Debpatter22 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
These pans are great!I now have 8 of these pans. I bake a lot of cookies throughout the year and over 400 dozen during the holidays. These pans are the best I have ever had. I am now slowly working on replacing all of my old bakeware with the gold touch bakeware.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!