Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Meatloaf Pan with Insert
To ensure a juicy, succulent meatloaf that conjures up fond memories of home-cooked dinners, bake your favorite recipe in our heavy-gauge aluminized-steel pan. Made in the USA, it features a nonstick interior to release food effortlessly.
- Cooks perfectly to ensure moist, tender flavor and attractive browning.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Lift out aluminum insert allows excess fat to drain away and easily transfers meatloaf to plate.
- Use the pan without the insert to bake homemade bread.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America's only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Overall Product Rating
ItalianCoffeeLover - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Healthier, easier meatloafI mainly use this for meatloaf but have also used it for bread. I'm a fan of goldtouch's non-stick surface (I have several bits of bakeware from the range). Everything just slides right off. This pan is no exception. The insert also works as described to let fat drain off the meat so your meatloaf isn't soggy (and healthier) because it's not swimming in grease.My only 2 complaints are: 1) it is constructed almost like origami with metal folded into the shape of the pan rather than being a single-molded piece. And where the metal overlaps in the corners there are gaps that can let food slip in, making it harder to clean. 2) I kind of wish the open sides of the insert were length-wise instead of depth-wise. This would make it easier to slide and entire loaf off. So if I could, I would give this a 4.5 for these reasons. But I decided to keep the review a 5 because overall it is still an absolute joy to cook with and the best meatloaf/loaf pan I've ever owned.
Ravengotu - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Wondeful qualityMakes the best meatloaf,and do not even need to add fillers for keeping it in a loaf. Moist and cooks fast.Excellent item
NMurch - Review from Williams-Sonoma
More than just for meatloaf...I have been meaning to review this product for some time now. Let me just say, it is a great pan. It can seem silly to buy a pan for just meatloaf but I have found it to be multipurpose. I do use it often for meatloaf. However, I use it for far more than that. I have used it as a loaf pan to make breads. I have roasted fish, shrimp, and chicken in the pan. I love that it allows the grease or fat to drain out and leaves you with a healthy finished product. My favorite use for this pan is a little secret of mine. I use it to help defrost meat or fish. I place the package in the loaf pan and then place the insert on top so that it keeps it submerged in the water making for quicker defrosting. Can't say enough good things about this pan.
dlady - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Please HelpI love my new meat loaf pan and used the receipt that was on the packaging. Somehow I have misplaced the receipt. Could someone please post it? Thanks for your help.
none12 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Excellent Meatloaf PanIf you make meatloaf and don't want the excess grease from even the leanest meat, this is the pan for you. I would have to drain the grease in the last few minutes before I put on a little gravy and mushrooms, but this pan removes that step and also makes it easy to remove. Just pick up the insert and slide it off. The Goldtouch pans never burn.Highly recommend.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!