Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Rectangular Cake Pan, 9" x 13"
This rectangular cake pan is ideal for baking cakes, brownies and bar cookies. Its Goldtouch nonstick surface releases the treats with ease and cleans up in a snap.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America's only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Overall Product Rating
KipH - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Best baking pans ever!These are the absolute BEST pans I have found! I can actually bake my cakes at 25 degrees less on oven temperature than the recipe calls for and everything comes out perfect and even every time! I highly recommend all of the Goldtouch pans!
TuanCanCook - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Enthusiastically recommend Goldtouch pansBought this during the holidays for a triple chocolate brownie recipe. Already own most of the Goldtouch pans and love them.For the brownie recipe I line the pan with folded aluminum slings. I don't want to scratch my lovely Goldtouch pan! The pan is easy to wash and always browns things beautifully.For someone new to these pans I recommend you monitor the last 15 minutes of baking time carefully until you get used to the way it bakes.
kris600 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Very DisappointedI was so anxious to use my new cake pan and made the yellow cake recipe on the cover that goes over the pan. I followed the directions to the T with the exception of removing the cake from the oven about 15 minutes before what the directions stated because the sides looked finished and my cake tester came out clean. Much to my disappointment, my cake was burnt on the bottom and not just a little bit. I will be ruturning this pan to the store.
Candylover1000 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
FANTASTIC PANAltho I am always trying diffrent cake pans etc I just love the weight and non-stick capability of this brand.....have the 8 x 8 also, you won't be disappointed. I think my search for the perfect pan is over.
applecrumbpie - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Love, Love, Love, this pan.I have several of the Goldtouch pans and love them all. I had this pan and one was just not enough, had to have another. They are worth every penny.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!