Williams-Sonoma Hard-Anodized Copper Core Soup Pot, 4-Qt.
Free Ship $49+: SHIP4FREE
Details We developed our Hard-Anodized Copper Core nonstick cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. The professional-quality pieces combine the impeccable heat conduction of copper with the durability and easy care of hard-anodized aluminum nonstick. Designed to heat up and cool down rapidly, our 4-qt. soup pot features a thick copper core for unrivaled temperature control, so foods cook faster with no hot spots, and so you can cook more efficiently using lower heat. This soup pot is nicely sized for simmering soups, stews or chili and for making risotto.
- Pan combines interior and exterior layers of rugged hard-anodized aluminum, which conducts and maintains heat exceptionally evenly, surrounding a thick core of copper, the most heat-responsive metal on the market.
- Provides up to 40% better thermal conductivity than other hard-anodized cookware, with rapid response to changes in cooking temperatures.
- Nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Ultradurable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free.
- Double-wall insulated 18/10 stainless-steel lid keeps food warm.
- Easy-to-grip cast stainless-steel handles are ergonomically designed for comfort and control.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.