Williams-Sonoma Jumbo Chef's Press
Cook food 20 to 30 percent faster with our weighty stainless-steel press. Designed by Chef Bruce Hill, the extra-large press has an innovative waffle surface that allows for maximum air circulation.
- Press food with extra weight for faster, more even and efficient cooking.
- Extra-large surface covers bigger cuts of meat, multiple burgers and even a whole split and flattened chicken.
- Waffle surface allows air to circulate and releases moisture during grilling.
- Also handy for weighting foods when marinating.
- Durable 18/10 stainless-steel construction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 9" sq., 2 1/2" high; 9 1/2"-long handle.
- 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Overall Product Rating
TuanCanCook - Review from Williams-Sonoma
A good looking & useful grill pressBought this to use on my outdoor grill. But I recently purchased a 12" graphite Staub grill pan (without their $100 press). I was making some NY strip steaks and decided to cook it on the Staub grill pan with this Jumbo grill press. Fits in the Staub perfectly and looks good together. The strip steaks turned out perfectly and having this grill press on top minimized the splatter.Tried it on my outdoor grill yesterday for a whole butterflied chicken and it worked great. I used to use foil covered bricks but while that is a cheaper alternative, you have to use 2 bricks and it's always difficult to move hot bricks around. This jumbo press has a handy handle and is much easier to use.
g8kepr9 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Excellent Press for ProsGreat press! Weighs enough to matter. Many presses are to light to matter but this one is spot on!
PNWcook - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Just the right size!I love this press! It is not too small and not too big - just the right size.Cleans up great! I am going to purchase a few more for my friends!
service1 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
China partEverything sounded good until the "made in China" was mentioned, we would be using metal from China,under extreme heat on our food, no way.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!