Williams-Sonoma Knifedock In-Drawer Trays
With kitchen counter space always at a premium, this ingenious knife storage system allows you to safely relocate your fine cutlery from the countertop to the kitchen drawer. A system of flexible, gentle dividers allows you to store knives without being limited by typical pre-sized slots.
- Fits easily in most standard kitchen drawers to free up valuable counter space.
- Wooden storage tray is made of American walnut.
- Flexible dividers made from a food-safe cork and rubber composite hold knives up to 14" long safely in place for storage.
- Soft interior composite surface won't scratch or damage the blades and handles of fine cutlery.
- Unlike traditional countertop blocks, part of the blade can be seen while in storage, making it easier to quickly find the knife you desire.
- Innovative dividers do away with pre-sized slots to hold multiple knives.
- Single: 6” x 15” x 2 1/2” high.
- Deluxe: 13” x 15” x 2 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
Overall Product Rating
lastopus - Review from Williams-Sonoma
perfect organizerI bought 2 of these and love them! They hold the knives nicely and organize them in the drawer which saves me counter space vs a knife block.
Alli26 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Clever and simple in drawer knife storageMy daughter gave me this item after she cut herself rummaging thru my gadget drawer, I bought myself the second one. Over the years I have accumulated many different knives never throwing out the old ones because they all have their use to me. I had a knife block on my counter for years, the rest of my knives in various drawers thru my kitchen. Used this item right out of the box for all my in drawer knives, then decided to buy the second one and get rid of the knife block as well (more counter space!). They fit side by side in my drawer. Can't tell you how great it is to see the knife, instead of constantly lifting out of the knife block (one at a time) till I found the right one!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!