Williams-Sonoma La Cornue CornuFé 1908 Stove, Matte Black
Founded in France in 1908, La Cornue is famous for its impeccably styled, high-performance kitchen stoves. The new CornuFé 1908 series pairs La Cornue's patented gas vaulted oven with a professional-style five-burner gas cooktop. Designed to bring the legendary La Cornue quality to home cooks in a standard 36" size, the stove is available for immediate shipment without the customary long wait required for La Cornue's made-to-order ranges.
- Seamless stainless cooktop with five sealed gas burners: one 17,500 BTU center burner, three 12,500 BTU burners and one 6,000 BTU simmer burner.
- La Cornue's signature gas vaulted oven features an exposed electric broiler and 22,000 BTU.
- The unique vaulted oven shape creates natural convection heat that surrounds food with a constant temperature – ;perfect for roasting.
- Matte black enamel finish.
- Choose from three trim options: Brass, Chrome or Copper.
- Each stove is assembled using innovative new manufacturing technology, then finished by hand.
- 36" wide x 27 1/2" deep x 36" high (height adjustable from 35 13/16" to 36 7/8").
- A propane conversion kit is included to convert from natural gas to propane.
- High-Altitude kit required for elevations above 5,000 feet (not included).
- Includes flat oven rack, pastry tray and Mauviel roasting pan with trivet.
- Made in France.