Williams-Sonoma Lynx Downtown Electric Grill
Expand your grilling options with the first electric grill to replicate the power and performance of a professional gas grill – both indoors or out. Its state-of-the-art heating element enlists a patented technology that allows the stainless-steel grilling surface to reach temperatures up to 700°F. Internal controls automatically respond to changes in temperature to ensure perfectly uniform cooking.
- Great for grilling in the kitchen or on the patio, this compact, American-made electric grill re-creates the performance of a powerful gas grill and can be used even in places where you can't grill over an open flame.
- The combined cooking/searing element uses a proprietary film technology to replace the traditional wire heating elements used in most electric grills.
- A specially formulated heating film is applied directly to the underside of the grilling surface for quicker heating, uniform temperatures and enhanced energy efficiency.
- Adjustable temperature controls with digital Fahrenheit or Celsius read-out from 170º to 700°F.
- Fast-heating grilling surface reaches maximum temperature in just 8 to 10 minutes.
- High ridges sear foods with attractive grill marks, while elevating them above fatty drippings.
- Sloped cooking plate channels drippings into a removable tray.
- Two stainless-steel handles on each side for portability.
- Nonslip rubber feet hold the grill securely in place.
- Durable stainless-steel construction with polished accents.
- Protective dust cover included.
- Rated for outdoor usage, but superb for indoor grilling as well.
- Manufactured with pride in Commerce, California.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.