Williams-Sonoma Nero Bar Cabinet
The rich walnut finish and mirrored and glass surfaces of our Nero bar evoke 1930s glamour and sophistication. The top opens up to create a marble-topped station for staging drinks, then closes for a clean, streamlined look when the bar is not in use. The roomy double-door cabinet offers ample storage that includes adjustable shelves, a spirits well and a wine rack.
- 48 1/2" 19 1/4" x 38 1/2" high overall.
- Constructed with a solid mahogany frame with walnut veneers and a smooth, rich walnut finish.
- Hinged top opens to reveal a mirrored interior, spirits well and marble shelf for wine and cocktail service.
- Top opens vertically 90 degrees and features a soft-close lid;a working lock keep contents secure (one key included).
- Mirrored spirits well allows you to see contents from above; removable felt liner at bottom cushions bottles.
- Mirrored back walls in each cabinet reflect light and highlight cabinet contents.
- Adjustable glass shelves on both sides provide beautiful see-through storage for spirits and bar accessories.
- Glass shelf on right side of cabinet can be removed to utilize the top-mounted five-row stemware rack that fits up to ten glasses (depending on globe size).
- One spacious drawer creates room for storing bar tools and linens.
- Wooden wine rack holds up to ten bottles of wine or Champagne.
- Polished nickel hardware and leg caps provide a sleek contrast to the cabinet's rich walnut finish.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.