Williams-Sonoma Onion Basket, Set of 2
These are traditional baskets designed for storing onions, but you could also use them for potatoes, apples and other fresh produce. The baskets are hand woven of sturdy rattan reeds, with an ear handle on one side that allows for hanging in the pantry.
- Hand woven of natural rattan.
- Allows for air circulation to keep onions cool and dry, prolonging freshness.
- Small basket: 6 1/2" top diam., 8 1/2" high (13 1/4" high including handle). Holds 2 lbs, 4 oz of onions.
- Large basket: 8" top diam., 9 1/2" high (14" high including handle). Holds 6 lbs, 8 oz of onions.
- Set of two, one of each size.
Overall Product Rating
stylish - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Attractive baskets, useful too!These are even prettier than they look. Potatoes and onions are not supposed to be stored together, so this solves the problem. I will hang them from a hook in my pantry.
soothingsheets - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Perfect for my kitchen space problemWhen I saw these, I thought of the bowls of onions and potatoes spilling over on the kitchen table and I thought "I can hang these on the wall and free up some space"! Everyone who has seen them loves them. I hung them on some cool iron hooks and they look really nice AND I can see the onions and potatoes so I remember to use them but they are not cluttering the table.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!