Williams-Sonoma Porcelain Storage Containers, Set of 4
Neoflam's new porcelain containers are extremely durable choices for everyday food storage: take them out of the refrigerator or freezer and right into the oven or microwave to warm up foods. The elegantly styled containers can also go out to the table for serving. Our set gives you four versatile sizes for storing all kinds of food items.
- White glazed porcelain is nonreactive, nontoxic and environmentally friendly.
- Four-hinge locking mechanisms and silicone gaskets ensure an airtight seal for lasting food freshness.
- Durable polypropylene/silicone lids are BPA-free; will not retain scents or discolor over time.
- Dishwasher, freezer, microwave and oven safe to 600°F.
- Stands up to abrasive cleaners.
- Set of four containers with lids.
- Small: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 2" high (13-oz. cap.).
- Medium: 6 3/4" x 5" x 2" high (21-oz. cap.).
- Large: 8" x 6" x 2 1/4" high (31-oz. cap.).
- Extra-Large: 8" x 6" x 3 1/2" high (51-oz. cap.).
- Made in China.
Overall Product Rating
Katron - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Great for reheatingGreat quality and safe for reheating in the microwave. Only issue...difficult to close seal.
AlexandriaVA - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Functional & AttractiveNo complaints on this purchase. Works fine.Not quire as attractive as Pillyvet or Apilcobut the lids are a definite plus
MCara - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Stunning for storageMy husband and I both love the clean look of these containers, and even more so that they can be used for baking as well. They are attractive for both storing and serving. My only complaint is in getting the lids to latch - they can be a bit tricky to get lined up right so one of the sides doesn't unlatch. But, we eventually do get them to close. I am purchasing a set for my mother.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!