Williams-Sonoma Stoneware Canister
With their classic ginger jar shape and grey glaze, our canisters add rustic European style to your countertop or pantry shelf. Antique-inspired details include hand-pressed arms and embossed lines. Silicone gaskets create an airtight seal to keep food staples fresh.
- Glazed stoneware offers exceptional strength and durability.
- Handles allow for easier lifting and transport.
- Silicone seal on lids helps preserve freshness of contents.
- Set of three, one of each size.
- Small: 8 1/4" diam., 8" high; 2 1/2-qt. cap.
- Medium: 9" diam., 9" high; 3 1/4-qt. cap.
- Large: 10 1/4" diam., 10" high; 4 3/4-qt. cap.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Overall Product Rating
Kabuki - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Pretty and functionalThe picture doesn't do this canister justice. I purchased one container in store. I like it so much that I'm getting the set of three online. It looks like a flat cream color but the actual container has little speckles in it that gives it character and a rustic look.I used it to create my first wild sourdough starter which turned out very well.
lovekitchenstuff - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Nice neutral storageWas looking for some cannisters that would not "interfere" with some other distinctive style/colored pieces in the kitchen. Resonably well made. Seals seem to work. FYI, if you've considered the online-only onion pot, these are close enough to the same color to be able to use both on the counter together. The onion pot is French clay pottery and slightly nicer quality, but the cannisters have similar detailing and are well-made. The onion pot is a little small for onions but good for garlic and a few shallots, if you use them often.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!