Williams-Sonoma Traditional Finish Pullman Loaf Pan
With its straight sides and sliding lid, our pan is the professional's secret to creating perfectly square breads for sandwiches and canapés. Baked to a savory golden brown, bread turns out with flat, even sides that make it easy to cut uniform slices.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Sliding lid forces the rising dough to swell uniformly into a flat top.
- Straight sides produce professional-quality square loaves for even slicing.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America's only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
- Recipe included.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Overall Product Rating
Fangming - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Great product!!!This is my third one. I love it! I make bread twice a week for my kids breakfast. I used my own recipe to make onion, cheese, and bacon bread. It turn out great.
Autumn923 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
My favorite loaf pan for my counter top toasterThis loaf pan is the perfect size for my 6-piece toaster oven. I thought it was pretty small at first, but after a few uses, I found that one slice of this bread is a good portion. I greased the pan on all sizes before putting my dough it and it slides right out after it's done baking. I adjusted the recipes to half, which calls for 2 to 2.5 cups of flour. I have had good results with this dough size.
Tradgunkie - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Works great!I bought this pan to avoid non-stick coatings and am pleased with the results so far. I use butter to grease the pan and the bread slides out every time. I only wish it were bigger. The sandwich slices that come out of it are smaller than what one typically gets with supermarket bread.
AMSrichmond - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Worth every pennyI have been trying to make bread for quite a while and have never been tremendously happy with my results. When using this pan I made a perfect loaf. Great shape, great texture. Just amazing. Try it. You'll love it! Also, I love the fact that it is made in the US!
epicuremom - Review from Williams-Sonoma
What a pan!Perfect bread, non-stick.My only complaint is that they only have the small size.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!