Williams-Sonoma Tuscan Ceramic Canisters
Free Ship $49+: SHIP4FREE
Details These Italian canisters are handcrafted in Montelupo, a historic ceramics center just outside Florence. Their design echoes traditional Tuscan kitchen jars used to store cookies, pasta, sugar and other food staples.
- Canisters are completely made by hand, from shaping the clay to firing and glazing.
- Made in Italy with local white clay.
- Finished with an antique white glaze.
- Floating lids have easy-grasp knobs.
- Set of three canisters from 1 1/4 qt. to 3 qt. cap., one of each size.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Small: 5 1/2" diam., 7" high; 1 1/4 qt. cap.
- Medium: 6 1/4" diam., 8 3/4" high; 2 1/4 qt. cap.
- Large: 6 3/4" diam., 9 1/2" high; 3 qt. cap.