Williams-Sonoma Vegtrug Raised Beds
Plant and harvest vegetables at a comfortable height in this sturdy raised planter. The deep V-shaped bed provides a range of soil depths to suit the preferences of deep-rooted vegetables like tomatoes, ground-hugging herbs like thyme and everything in between. Because it's portable, you're free to move the planter to take advantage of microclimates as seasons change as well as to accommodate changing outdoor spaces.
- Elevated design minimizes discomfort of bending over and helps keep pets and pests out.
- V-shaped bed provides ideal growing conditions for a range of plants.
- Small enough to fit small outdoor spaces with enough capacity to yield an abundant harvest.
- Crafted of FSC-certified sustainable Fir.
- Treated with a food-safe water-based wood preservative.
- Includes a fitted, breathable fabric liner for drainage.
- Replacement drainage liners are available (sold separately).
- Assembly required.
- Predrilled for easy assembly; all hardware included
- Small: 39 1/2” x 30” x 31 1/2” high overall; 7 1/2 cu.-ft. cap.
- Medium: 71” x 30” x 31 1/2” high overall; 14 1/2 cu.-ft. cap.
Overall Product Rating
jjangel - Review from Williams-Sonoma
good with some limitationsThe wood is very soft, so be careful removing from box. You can easily rip off some of the wood pieces.Thankfully I was able to fix it.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!