Williams-Sonoma Click and Grow Starter Kit, Tomato
Free Ship $49+: SHIP4FREE
Details This ingenious “smartpot” electronic growing system provides an easy, foolproof way to grow plants. The Click and Grow kit germinates seeds and automatically waters and fertilizes seedlings for optimal growth. Simply insert the included cherry tomato seed cartridge, add batteries, fill the reservoir with water and refill every month or two when the warning light blinks. Enjoy an abundant harvest of healthy, delicious tomatoes for adding to salads, frittatas and pasta.
- Self-monitoring electronic system grows fresh, healthy plants with minimal maintenance.
- Kit includes one smartpot, one cherry-tomato seed plant cartridge and step-by-step instructions.
- Food-safe plastic cartridge contains tomato seeds, fertilizer and software to ensure proper food and water levels for the seeds.
- Plastic smartpot contains pump as well as electronics and sensors that blink when water reservoir needs refilling or batteries need to be replaced.
- Tomato seeds sprout in 2 to 3 weeks, grow to full-size plants in 2 to 3 months.
- Smartpot: 8" x 8" x 3" high; 1-qt. cap. water reservoir.
- Requires 4 AA batteries.
- Simple assembly required.
- Made in Estonia.