Williams-Sonoma Diamond Weave Recycled Yarn Rug
Details Thick yarns spun from recycled soda bottles make these rugs as soft on the planet as they are on bare feet. Durable and reversible, they're loomed with a subtle diamond pattern to bring new warmth to spaces indoors and out.
- Handwoven of polyester yarns, recycled from PET plastic bottles.
- A tonal diamond motif adds subtle pattern.
- Durable, easy care materials and a reversible design make this a good choice for high-traffic areas.
- Flat, tight weave works well over bare or carpeted floors.
- We recommend our Lightweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Made in India.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.