Kai for Williams Sonoma Chef's Knife, 8"
Details This color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. This chef's knife adds bright color to food prep combined with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning. Slice, dice, chop, mince – this is the knife you'll reach for again and again for most prep tasks.
- Large blade provides plenty of cutting length for prepping larger foods yet offers easy maneuverability.
- High-carbon stainless-steel 8" blade creates a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.