Michel Bras Boning Knife
Free Ship $49+: SHIP4FREE
Details World-renowned French chef Michel Bras believes cooking, like any art, requires the finest tools. Created in Japan in collaboration with Kai, the producer of Shun knives, this knife features the optimal blade width for the precision tasks of boning and trimming meats and poultry.
- Unique blade design takes into consideration the movement of the bone while cutting.
- Hand assembled to exacting specifications.
- Matte-finish blade is composed of three stainless-steel layers: a hardened VG-10 core sandwiched between two layers of more flexible steel for increased durability and resistance.
- Blade is coated in titanium to enhance its antioxidation properties.
- Etched with a unique serial number and Bras's signature emblem of cistre , the delicate Alpine fennel that grows in the hills above his Aubrac restaurant.
- For quick identification, the handle is inscribed with the knife item number (#8), signifying the blade's form and function.
- Black PakkaWood handle is designed in the traditional Japanese chestnut shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- Comes in a maple sheath with a magnetized interior that holds the blade snugly in place for safe drawer storage.