You'll find countless uses every day for this two-piece cutlery set. The paring knife has an extra-wide blade that comes in handy for crushing garlic and transferring cut ingredients to a bowl or pan. Use the kitchen shears for cutting stems from herbs, trimming meats or shaping parchment paper.
- Versatile set includes 4"-wide paring knife and pull-apart kitchen shears.
- Paring knife features an extra-wide spear-point blade ideal for peeling, slicing and dicing as well as crushing and transferring ingredients.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Knife's ergonomic handle is fade-resistant polymer with rounded edges, for a comfortable fit that feels like an extension of your hand.
- Durable stainless-steel shears come apart for easy cleaning and sharpening.
- Shears have a slip-resistant polypropylene handle with built-in bottle opener.
- Made in Germany.