When it comes to slicing, you'll never have to crush or tear breads, meats and tomatoes again. The 10" extra-long, narrow blade has a round tip and hollow-ground scalloped edge to slice quickly without crushing or tearing. Ideal for boneless meat or fish, a large, crusty artisan loaf, or a basketful of summer tomatoes. Unlike serrated edges, it can be resharpened using a steel.
- Precision-forged blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon, stain-resistant steel alloy, for a lasting edge that is easy to resharpen.
- Distinctive bolster prevents your hand from slipping onto the blade.
- Handle is a virtually indestructible composite, buffed by hand for a smooth finish and triple-riveted to the full tang for optimum strength and balance.
- Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.