Wusthof Gourmet 2-Piece Paring & Santoku Knife Set
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Versatile set includes a 3" paring knife and a 7" hollow-ground santoku.
- When chopping and slicing, the shallow indentations along the santoku's blade reduce drag for greater precision.
- With its sharp point and compact blade, the paring knife is perfect for small-scale cutting chores like peeling and mincing.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- 3” paring knife: 3”-long blade; 4”-long handle; 1 oz.
- 7” hollow-ground santoku knife: 7”-long blade; 4 3/4”-long handle.
- Made in Germany.
Overall Product Rating
ccoski - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Wusthof 2-Piece Knife SetLove the knives. The paring knife does the job well with small veggies.
DebHab - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Lighter Weight, Same QualityThese "Gourmet" knives are a good to excellent alternative to the forged Classic. I need a lighter weight knife due to a decrease in grip strength. These knives meet that requirement. They are laser cut, not forged. These will probably not be an heirloom, but they keep me happy in the kitchen with a sharp, sharp blade, nice balance, sweet grip. Good, economical alternative to the Classic.
LauderdaleCooks - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Avoid this productI own a Wushof santoku knife and wanted another. Both knives in this set are not the same weight as if you had bought them separately. Very light weight, which to me signifies lesser quality. I plan to return this set.Give it a miss,
CeliacChefette - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Holy Sharp Knives Batman!I have to admit, I'm slightly scared of them.. They're crazy sharp! In a good way though. I just have to get used to having REAL knives vs the crud I've been cutting with for the last fifteen years.I have NEVER sliced such thin slices of zucchini or oranges.. so thin! I feel like an artist when I'm using them, or a real chef.I highly recommend them - just need to find a good home for them.. don't want to have the two of them mingling with the older cruddy knives -- that would just be unacceptable.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!