Wusthof Grand Prix II 8" Bread Knife
Combining superb German craftsmanship and striking design, this serrated bread knife easily slices through crusty loaves without compressing the delicate interior. A heavy bolster balances the high-carbon-steel blade, and a pebbled polypropylene handle guarantees a sure grip.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Long, sturdy blade has a serrated edge for slicing through bread without tearing or squashing.
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolster provides perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handle is contoured for a secure grip.
Overall Product Rating
JRob - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Sweet Little Bread KnifeNeeded to replace my old bread knife - went looking for a nice one for everyday use - not a show piece - as soon as I tried it I kept looking for things to cut - nice balance and weight - excellent edge - a great knife in this price range.
SoFL954 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Love this bread knifeNice look, feels good in your hand, and works great. We are very happy with this knife.
Freakris - Review from Williams-Sonoma
I heart WustofI've been buying my Wustofs one at a time because of the price, and wasn't sure about the bread knife... but wow, I was impressed with this guy. It cuts bread, bagels, toast, you name it without smushing. Worth the addition to your collection.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!