Wusthof Ikon Blackwood 3 1/2" Paring Knife with Care Kit
The paring knife is a tool you'll use daily for mincing garlic, trimming meats and prepping fresh fruits. The blade of this German-made version is triple riveted to an attractive African blackwood handle. A care kit for the handle is included.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Compact spear-point blade is designed for peeling, slicing, trimming and dicing small fruits and vegetables.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- A recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Comfortable contoured handle is cut from dense African blackwood and hand polished.
- Included care kit contains mineral oil for maintaining the silken finish of the handle.
Overall Product Rating
EyinGoods - Review from Williams-Sonoma
One of the Best KnivesI love the products by Wusthof. However, I didn't know that this paring knife was suitable for cutting the densest vegetable such as a rutabaga. It works wonder no other knife can perform like it when executing that particular task, not even my Wusthof chef knife. I intend to buy one for my aunt since she has the toughest time cutting her veggies.
Sue783 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Beauty and Function CombinedThis knife is a wonderful combination of function and beauty. If you love German knives, this is a great start to a professional level collection. The grain of the African Blackwood is so beautiful and adds a natural feel to the comfortable Ikon design. Nothing needs to be said about the incredible quality of the Wusthof blade and construction. This is a fantastic knife that is as beautiful as it is functional. Start with this little beauty and go for more!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!