Wusthof Precision Steak Knives, Set of 4
Details Williams-Sonoma worked closely with legendary German knife-maker Wüsthof to bring you kitchen knives like no other. The flowing, dynamic lines of our innovative Wüsthof Precision collection give the knives a bold, contemporary look, while the seamless transition from handle to bolster to blade results in maximum comfort during use. High-carbon stainless-steel blades and a double-bolster design deliver professional-level performance and satisfying heft.
- Set includes four 4 1/2" steak knives.
- Double-bolster design provides exceptional balance and precision.
- Bolster's smooth transition from handle to blade allows for an unlimited variety of cutting grips.
- Precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates a remarkably sharp blade with superior edge retention.
- Beautifully contoured, ergonomic handle is made of a durable, moisture-resistant synthetic.
- In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814.
- 4 1/2”-long blade.
- Made in Germany.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.