Wusthof Grand Prix II Carving Knife, 9"
Details From WÃ1⁄4sthof, renowned cutlery makers since 1814, comes the WÃ1⁄4sthof Grand Prix II line.Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of specially tempered high– carbon stainless steel for superior strength and laser cut for a precise edge.It takes 40 major manufacturing steps–from forging and tempering to grinding and polishing–to create the legendary performance WÃ1⁄4sthof knives are famous for.Designed in collaboration with professional chefs, this exceptionally sharp knife feels like an extension of your hand.With bolster and full tang, it offers excellent ergonomics and perfect balance for effortless cutting.Plus, the durable synthetic handle is seamlessly fitted to ensure optimal hygiene.The carving knife′s razor– sharp blade glides easily through a variety of meats, delivering perfect slices of everything from poultry to prime rib.This product only available online.
- Using WÃ1⁄4sthof′s proprietary PEtec, each blade is measured and laser cut at the optimal angle, ensuring unparalleled sharpness and eXtraordinary edge retention. Plus, this state– of– the– art method delivers consistently high and uniform quality
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of high– carbon stainless steel that resists stains and corrosion and features an easily restorable edge
- Full– tang handle offers eXcellent ergonomics and perfect balance for effortless cutting. Plus, the durable synthetic handle is seamlessly fitted to ensure the best hygiene
- Quality control eXperts eXamine each piece of cutlery for even the slightest defect and all blades are tested to ensure optimal sharpness. Only flawless knives receive the WÃ1⁄4sthof trident logo–a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality
- Razor– sharp blade glides easily through a variety of meats, delivering perfect slices of everything from poultry to prime rib Specifications Show -
- Manufacturer: WÃ1⁄4sthof
- Material: High– carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Dimensions: 9" blade
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Web eXclusive: This product only available online Care & Usage Show -
- Hand wash and dry immediately