Zella 'Live In' Leggings
Regular XX-Small, Regular Large, Regular Medium, Regular Small, Regular X-Large, Regular X-Small
Lean leggings, ideal for working out or wearing out and about, are cut from a stretchy moisture-wicking knit and are sewn with flatlock seaming for a comfortable, chafe-free fit.
- 29" inseam; 8 1/4" front rise; 14 1/4" back rise (size Medium).
- Neon colors are brighter in person.
- Hidden waistband pocket stashes cash or a key.
- Logo detail.
- Smooth flatlock seaming won’t rub or irritate.
- Four-way stretch fabric offers maximum stretch for a wide range of motion.
- Moisture-wicking fabric dries quickly to keep you cool and comfortable.
- Zeltek Ultimate Stretch fabric.
- Intended for: gym, yoga, studio, Pilates, Barre, casual layering.
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex.
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low.
- By Zella; imported.
- Women's Active & Swim.
Overall Product Rating
izzzzzzz - Review from Nordstrom
The bestThese yoga pants are awesome. They're just like my lululemon yoga pants in two ways: 1. they have never been to yoga and 2. they make my butt look unreasonably good. The material is thick and matte enough that they can be worn as pants without calling into question my status as a lady. Buy them. Buy them now.
Ljward - Review from Nordstrom
A little snugI love these pants overall, but I got a medium and they are a little snug in the calves. They are difficult to put on or off. Strangely, the crotch area is a little saggy and doesn't seem to fit tightly enough. Too snug in one area and not enough in another. I have a pretty typical hourglass body shape and I am 5'8", to give some reference. I am considering returning them but I would be sad to do so because I had high hopes to be living in these all the time.
LFCseattle10 - Review from Nordstrom
Zella has changed the fabric of the leggings!I love the older ones but these are a stiffer material
Mc289706 - Review from Nordstrom
Love them!These are thick material and great quality. Comfortable and I honestly want to wear them all day every day. Great for working out as well. Good all around purchase!
squint - Review from Nordstrom
These really are "Live In"These really do live up to their name! I have lived in mine since I bought them! A little big in the inseam area and fall down a bit but they are so comfy that I don't care!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!