Zojirushi Mini Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar (Blue Floral) - Home
Zappos.com is proud to offer the Zojirushi - Mini Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar (Blue Floral) - Home
- Tired of brown-bagging it? On a diet and want easy portion control? The Mini Bento lunch system from Zojirushi can do all of this -- and look good doing it!
- Kit contains: • 1 x 1 stainless steel outer container • 1 x sealable insulated container -- 9.5 oz. capacity • 2 x resealable, microwaveable side bowls -- 7.5 oz. (each) • Chopstick holder with chopsticks • Matching tote bag
- Tote bag is waterproof inside and out, and is roomy enough to hold the bento kit as well as other snacks or fruit.
- Insulated container can maintain an internal temperature of 120° F for up to 6 hours.
- All plastic items are BPA free.
- A rule of thumb for bento box packing: If you pack a lunch of 3 parts carbs to 1 part protein and 2 parts fruit and vegetables, one 600 ml (20 fl. oz.) bento lunch equals roughly 600 calories.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Model number: SZ-FC03.
- Dimensions: 4 high x 7.5 wide x 4.375 deep.
- Weight: 1.06 lbs (including bag.)
Overall Product Rating
Angela - Review from Zappos
#1 so adorable. Very functional. I own a lot of chopsticks and these are the best I've ever had. The containers stay closed. Highly recommended product.
Tik - Review from Zappos
What is she saying on 33 seconds? That the canister is surrounded by stainless steel? Is the inside touching the food made of stainless steel?
Anonymous - Review from Zappos
This is a super cute item but not large enough or sturdy enough for daily use at elementary school. I'll be returning this item. My fifth grader loves having warm food at lunch during the winter. Check out the Ms. Bento - it's more practical and easy to tote.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!