Zwilling J.A. Henckels Bob Kramer by 9-Inch Bread Knife
Handmade in Seki City, Japan and designed by renowned knife-maker Bob Kramer, this premium 9" bread knife features a "52100" straight carbon steel blade for an extremely sharp and lasting cutting edge, plus a handsome, ergonomic handle for ease of use. See Full Details
- Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A. Henckels 9"Bread Knife is handcrafted in Japan and features a handsome and supremely functional ergonomicdesign for hours of comfortable use
- Forged 52100 straight carbon steel blade with a 61 Rockwell hardness rating
- Westernstyle with fully tapered blade and tangplus brass half bolster
- Traditional 3-step hand finishing on each edge
- 15o angle on each sideprovides lasting, scalpel-like sharpness
- Hand finished Grenadille wood handle with brass rivets and mosaic pin
- Hand wash
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!