Zwilling J.A. Henckels Bob Kramer Euro Carbon 9" Slicer
Long renowned for its exemplary sharpness and ability to maintain a keen edge over time, straight carbon steel cutlery gets a bold modern update in this well-designed assortment by Zwilling. Constructed in Japan with a fully rounded, mirror-polished spine and choil, each piece features a traditional 3-step hand-honed edge and is finished by hand with a sturdy, beautiful grenadilla wood handle.
- Warranty Information
- Carbon steel/grenadilla/brass
- Hand wash only; rinse and dry blade immediately after use. Rinse and wipe blade after cutting acidic foods; do not allow wood handle to soak in water
- 52100; 61 Rockwell Hardness
- Fully tapered blade and tang feature a 15-degree angle per side
- Blackwood handle finished with brass rivets and a mosaic pin
- Made in Japan
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!