Zwilling J.A. Henckels Classic 3-Piece Starter Set
The Classic line of knives are made of high quality German, carbon, no-stain steel. The one-piece traditional forged construction provides durability and features a full bolster for balance, weight, safety and comfort. It is the choice of professionals because of its heavy-weight with exposed full tang for strength, durability and balance. This set is the ideal starter set, containing the most reached for knives in any kitchen. Manufactured in Spain by J.A. Henckels International which stands for the high knife quality and exceptional values.
- Exposed full tang for strength, durability and balance
- High quality stainless steel blades are stain and rust resistant
- Features three rivet handle in poly handle for sure grip
- Life time warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship
- Set consists of 4 in. parer/utility knife, 6 in. utility/sandwich knife and 8 in. chef's knife
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!