Zwilling J.A. Henckels Kramer by Euro Carbon 10-Inch Chef's Knife
Designed by renowned bladesmith Bob Kramer and crafted in Seki City Japan, premium Kramer Euro Carbon cutlery features an extremely wide, full tang blade forged from straight carbon 52100 steel and a completely smooth ergonomic Grenadilla wood handle.
- KraKramer by Zwilling J.A. Henckels Euro Carbon 10" Chef's Knife boasts a special tapered blade made from heavy gauge carbon steel and a handle design that enables safe and comfortable use for long periods of time
- Designed by renowned master bladesmith Bob Kramer and crafted in Seki City, Japan
- Sturdy, heavy knife with a broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, slicing and dicing fish and meat
- Unique Western style full tang design features an extremely wide blade to maximize knuckle clearance for larger hands and for cutting through large produce and piles of food
- Wide blade makes it easy to transport chopped food and can withstand numerous re-sharpening over its lifespan
- Forged from a single piece of straight carbon 52100 steel to produce a durable and exceptionally sharp edge
- Proprietary hardening technique includes oil quenching to produce a hard, strong& blade that remains sharp longer and easy to re-sharpen
- Hand finished using a traditional 3-step process by skilled Japanese artisans
- Ergonomic Grenadilla wood handle is completely smooth for comfort and ease of use
- Carbon steel and wood construction
- Hand wash
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!