Zwilling J.A. Henckels Kramer by Euro Carbon 3.5-Inch Paring Knife
Designed by renowned bladesmith Bob Kramer and crafted in Seki City Japan, premium Kramer Euro Carbon cutlery features a unique full tang blade forged from straight carbon 52100 steel and a completely smooth ergonomic Grenadilla wood handle.
- Kramer by Zwilling J.A. Henckels Euro Carbon 3.5" Paring Knife boasts a special tapered blade made from heavy gauge carbon steel and a handle design that enables safe and comfortable use for long periods of time
- Designed by renowned master bladesmith Bob Kramer and crafted in Seki City, Japan
- Small, light and versatile knife with a slim blade and center tip perfect for peeling, cutting, cleaning and garnishing fruit and vegetables
- Unique Western style full tang design
- Forged from a single piece of straight carbon 52100 steel to produce a durable and exceptionally sharp edge
- Proprietary hardening technique includes oil quenching to produce a hard, strong blade that remains sharp longer and easy to re-sharpen
- Hand finished using a traditional 3-step process by skilled Japanese artisans
- Ergonomic Grenadilla wood handle is completely smooth for comfort and ease of use
- Carbon steel and wood construction
- Hand wash
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!