Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Morimoto Red Utility Knife
Details Precisely weight balanced for better control, the Morimoto utility knife's cutting edge is as sharp as a scalpel. The Zwilling Miyabi Morimoto Red Utility Knife incorporates the culinary expertise of world-renown chef Masaharu Morimoto. Sized between a paring knife and a chef's knife, the utility knife is ideal for cutting larger vegetables and slicing sandwich meats. The Zwilling special formula German steel delivers long-life durability and the exclusive Sigmaforge precision forging creates an exceptionally hard blade that resists stains, chips and rust. The Friodur ice-hardened and 57 Rockwell Hardness sandwich knife blade starts sharper and stays sharper longer. Honbazuke-style hand sharpening to 9.5-12 degrees produces scalpel-sharp edges. Engineered with glass fiber enhanced plastic for added strength, the kitchen knife handle's red spacers create the specific and unique Miyabi signature. Triple-riveted, full tang handle is hygienic and precisely weight balanced for better control. In 1731 German knife maker Peter Henckels registered his "TWIN" trademark, which helped his company flourish into one of the world's most exclusive, best-performing kitchen cutlery producers. Following the company's nearly 300 years of tradition and innovative success, Zwilling J.A. Henckels Japan continues to ensure superior quality cutlery for professional and home gourmets worldwide.
- Design collaboration with chef Masaharu Morimoto, the world's most recognized Japanese chef and Iron Chef on "Iron Chef America"
- Japanese-German fusion with Asian-style thin blade
- Zwilling exclusive special formula German steel delivers long-life durability
- Precision forged with exclusive Sigmaforge process for an exceptionally hard blade
- Friodur ice-hardened and 57 Rockwell Hardness blade starts sharper and stays sharper longer
- Honbazuke-style hand sharpening on each side to 9.5-12 degrees for scalpel-sharp edge
- Handle's red spacers create the specific and unique Miyabi signature
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade protects against stains, chips and rust
- Triple-riveted, full tang handle is hygienic and precisely weight balanced for better control
- POM handle designed with glass fiber enhanced plastic for added strength
- Hand wash
- 30-day warranty for manufacturing defects