Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 5.5" Boning Knife
Zwilling Pro boning knife - long, slim, thin and flexible blade. Best suited for cutting meat off the bone.
- Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
- Friodur® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- Unique curved bolster and innovative blade shape
- Sigmaforge® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Laser controlled edge
- Traditional three rivet handle, full tang
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
- Pro2 collection
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!