Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Paring Knife
The new Zwilling Pro collection offers ultimate comfort, security and precision in the hand, thanks to a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun that promotes a perfect thumb grip. A contoured ergonomic handle enhances your comfort
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic
- Blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness
- Arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling
- Allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip
- Unique curved bolster and innovative blade shape
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!