Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pure 8" Bread Knife
Product Q&A Shipping & Returns Great for cutting bread or any other food with a tough skin or crust.
- Precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling Special Formula Steel
- 15 Degree Angle, 30 degrees in total
- New curved bolster features a soft transition to the blade providing optimum balance and safety and firm support for the thumb
- Hygienic and dishwasher safe
- Synthetic soft touch handle
- Heating to 1800 degrees F to harden the steel
- Quenching - cooling down to room temperature quickly
- Freezing to -94 degrees F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to just below -480 degrees F to improve toughness
- Perfect hand polishing gives the edge its final finish for ultimate sharpness
- Pure collection
- 57 Rockwell Hardness with hand polished edge
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!