Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pure 8" Carving Knife
Excellent for carving medium sized roasts and fowl, cutting large vegetables and fruit. Both carving and slicing knives are made to cut through cooked meats of every kind.
- Precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling Special Formula Steel
- 57 Rockwell Hardness with hand polished edge
- 15 Degree Angle, 30 degrees in total
- New curved bolster features a soft transition to the blade providing optimum balance and safety and firm support for the thumb
- Hygienic and dishwasher safe
- Synthetic soft touch handle
- Heating to 1800 degrees F to harden the steel
- Quenching - cooling down to room temperature quickly
- Freezing to -94 degrees F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to just below -480 degrees F to improve toughness
- Perfect hand polishing gives the edge its final finish for ultimate sharpness
- Pure collection
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!