Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 8" Carving Knife
Product Q&A Shipping & Returns Great for carving medium sized roasts and fowl, cutting large vegetables and fruit. Both carving and slicing knives are made to cut through cooked meats of every kind. Carving is generally the term applied to cutting meats at the table.
- Laser controlled edge is sharper and stays sharper longer because it has a more consistent blade angle
- Molded polypropylene handle
- Friodur ice hardened has maximum no stain properties and more blade strength
- Full horizontal tang without rivets design for balance
- Hand-wash recommended
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Classic full bolster
- Stainless steel end-cap
- 1 Piece precision forged construction
- Twin Four Star II collection
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!