Professional "S" knives are manufactured in Solingen, Germany and have been used and trusted for decades by professional chefs and home cooks all over the world.
- Each blade is precision-forged from one piece of ZWILLING Special Formula high carbon German stainless steel and FRIODUR® ice-hardened to guarantee optimal balance of hardness, toughness, and corrosion resistance.
- Knives are hand sharpened and polished, and boast a laser controlled cutting edge that start and stay sharper longer.
- Classic full bolster design ensures safe and precise handling.
- Ergonomic full tang handles are seamless, hygienic and triple-riveted for comfort and durability.
- Set includes a 4" paring knife, 5" serrated utility knife, 5.5" boning knife, 5" hollow edge Santoku knife, 6" utility/sandwich knife, 8" chef's knife, 8" bread knife, kitchen shears, 9" sharpening steel, and hardwood knife block.
- Lifetime warranty.