Zwilling J.A. Henckels Zwilling Pure 7" Santoku Knife with Bolster
Product Q&A Shipping & Returns This asian styled knife features a broad blade and especially sharp cutting edge. The knife of the asian kitchen can be used threefold: for preparing meat, fish and also vegetables. All santoku knives by J.A. Henckels have a fine-polished razor edge that gives them their typical sharpness. The hollow edge is ideal for extra thin cutting.The Friodur blade is further refined with a special ice-hardening process:Heating to 1800 degrees F to harden the steelQuenching - cooling down to room temperature quicklyFreezing to -94 degrees F to enhance the corrosion resistanceDouble tempering to just below -480 degrees F to improve toughness
- Precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling Special Formula Steel
- 15 Degree Angle, 30 degrees in total
- New curved bolster features a soft transition to the blade providing optimium balance and safety and firm support for the thumb
- Hygenic and dishwasher safe
- Synthetic soft touch handle
- A perfect hand polishing gives the edge its final finish for ultimate sharpeness
- 57 Rockwell Hardness with hand polished edge
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!