Zwilling J.A. Henckels Zwilling Pro Vegetable Paring Knife, 3.5"
Perfect for peeling carrots or potatoes, coring apples, prepping citrus supremes and more, this paring knife packs a razor-sharp edge and a deft, easy-to-maneuver shape.Zwilling Pro knives pair Zwilling J.A.Henckels’ trademark quality and precision craftsmanship with the vision of renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun, resulting in impeccably pedigreed knives that will have a place in your kitchen for years to come.
- Angled bolster allows blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip and provides improved cutting precision, safety and comfort
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handle features a full tang for exceptional balance and durability
- Crafted from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel and ice-hardened for incredible edge retention
- Precision lasers ensure optimal blade angles for exceptional sharpness
- Blade is hand polished to an attractive sheen Specifications Show
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Dimensions: 3.5" blade
- Made in Germany Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only